Warehouse Fabrication Technician:
As we grow as a company so do our needs. We have decided to open a new position focusing on warehouse work. This new position (Warehouse Fabrication Technician), is a position to help with not only the fabrication of containment solutions but also day-to-day warehouse tasks such as inventory management, delivery, basic tasks within the new system, etc. This message is to see who would be interested in this position. I will list the job description below for more detailed information. If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to Jimmy/Jake. Thank you all and happy new year!
TechnoGuard Warehouse Fabrication Techs
Warehouse Fabricators are responsible for all day-to-day warehouse production to support the field and assist in warehouse operations. They are to directly support the WM making production goals, inventory control, quality control, tool, and equipment maintenance, along with productivity and safety. And keep and maintain detailed records of daily operations.
Applicants must be able to work in areas exposed to constant loud noises, temps ranging between 0-100 degrees, and be able to lift 50lbs and be on their feet 50% of day or more.
Hours 6AM-3PM Mon-Fri. (Overtime As Needed)
- Completing all assigned daily production goals
- Communicating with warehouse production managers and warehouse managers in an effective manner.
- Tool maintenance and repairs
- Staging materials for assembly in shop
- Inventory spot checks and audits for materials used
- Ensuring work and storage areas are clean and maintained
- Monitoring all staff members to ensure safety procedures are being followed when operating forklifts and other machinery
- Make deliveries to of campus work site.
- Basic computer skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail in busy environment
- Forklift Certified or be able to obtain certification
- OSHA10 or OSHA30 (Or ability to obtain)
- Basic hand tool and power tool proficiency
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- 3-6 Months TG containment experience and/or fabrication experience
- Preferred prior management experience.
- Valid driver’s license