Warehouse Assistant Manager Interviews:
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Warehouse Assistant Manager for TechnoGuard?
We are currently conducting interviews for a new Warehouse Assistant Manager whose focus would be assisting with day-to-day operations in the warehouse. To apply, please submit your contact information in the provided fields and email your resume to Donnie: firstname.lastname@example.org (including your time with TechnoGuard). We will review all candidates and set up interviews accordingly to see why you would make a good Warehouse Assistant Manager.
Please review the Warehouse Assistant Manager job description below and make note of any questions you might have about the requirements or responsibilities for this position.
TechnoGuard Warehouse Assistant Manager
The Warehouse Assistant Manager is responsible for all day-to-day warehouse operations in the absence of the Warehouse Manager (WM). They are to directly support the WM in material handling, shipment receiving, inventory control, quality control, equipment maintenance, and ensuring staff productivity and safety. Help to oversee receiving and dispatching procedures for shipments while maintaining detailed records of daily operations.
Applicants must be able to work in areas exposed to constant loud noises, temps ranging between 0-100 degrees, and be able to lift 50lbs and be on their feet 50% of the day or more. Occasional off-hour work may be required.
Hours 7 AM – 4 PM Mon-Fri. (1 Hour Lunch)
Warehouse Assistant Manager Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Assigning workloads and daily tasks to field techs
- Communicating with Project Managers and material managers in an effective manner
- Monitoring inventory and shipment transactions for accuracy
- Staging materials for jobs
- Inventory spot check audits
- Ensuring inventory and storage areas are clean and maintained
- Monitoring all staff in space to ensure safety procedures are being followed when operating forklifts and other machinery
- Truck deliveries: load and unload trucks for job sites, then deliver
- Receive and shipping paperwork for deliveries
- Assist Warehouse Manager in updating Clock Shark
- Stock supplies as needed
- Assist in maintaining the vehicles
- Fix tools when they come back broken
- Help with BlueMamba production
- Take care of tool room and locate tools when needed
- Excel, word, outlook- standard office computer proficiency
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail in a busy environment
- Forklift Certified or be able to obtain certification.
- Preferred OSHA10 or OSHA30
- Basic hand tool and power tool proficiency.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Warehousing or retail stock room and/or TG containment
- Preferred prior management experience.
Call out procedures for missing work:
You must communicate with the Warehouse Manager AND Operations Manager at least 2 weeks in advance if you are requesting time off and how much PTO you have to use. If you can’t come in (any reason) you must communicate ASAP to your Supervisor and give him a full rundown of the job as well as communicate with the crew to let them know who to call in case of an issue. If you are absent for any reason you must use any PTO available.