CoreSite Janitorial Interviews:
*Referrals are Appreciated*
We are currently conducting interviews for an additional team member for the CoreSite Janitorial Crew. To apply, please submit your contact information in the provided fields and email your resume to James Eatmon: email@example.com (including your time with TechnoGuard). We will review all candidates and set up interviews accordingly to see why you would make a good team member.
Please review the Janitorial job description below and make note of any questions you might have about the requirements or responsibilities for this position.
CoreSite Janitorial Position Opening
Janitorial Job Description
A Janitor or Cleaner is responsible for maintaining a clean facility by completing a variety of cleaning tasks. Their duties include mopping and vacuuming floors, cleaning surfaces with disinfectant, and emptying trash cans or recycling bins.
Janitorial Job Responsibilities and Expectations
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, bathrooms, windows, and walls
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, office tools, and phones
- Supplying designated areas within the building
- Clean up spills and complete special projects as needed
- Empty trash and recycling bins
- Wipes down and sanitizes surfaces
- Notifies personnel when supplies are low for reorder
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
Hours: 6:00-2:30 (Monday-Friday)
Starting Pay Rate: $16/hr